[Sportsandrec] A conversation starter: Blind Ref Trailer

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 20:33:51 UTC 2013

Hi, Jodie,

I by no stretch of anyone's imagination believe in those racial
constructs they created,  and  are alive and well today however, I
think people would do well embracing what
racial/cultural/lingual  identity that sets them apart from the
racial/cultural identity that constitutes the usual heavy tongued and
pallid American homogeny.
Any thoughts of this statement would be appreciated!