[Sportsandrec] A conversation starter: Blind Ref Trailer

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 23:17:09 UTC 2013

Jody,

I thought the same thing.

Did anyone else read the comments on YouTube? Moast people thought it
was funny. And it kind of was while simultaneously being crude. Sure,
there are plenty of movies, skits, whatever, that play on the
stereotypes of certain racial groups and minority groups. Borat comes
to mind. However, I don't find those funny and I'm sure some folks are
just as offended.

Lisamaria