[Sportsandrec] A conversation starter: Blind Ref Trailer

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Jun 14 00:21:56 UTC 2013

Oh I agree that we should embrace those things that make us different on an individual way too or we would be all plain vanilla. That's why I enjoy wearing a cowboy hat and western duds. It helps to live in farm country. Then there is the fact I walk every place with a white shepherd guide dog.

JODY
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson