[Sportsandrec] that camping trip I mentioned a couple of monthsago

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 04:54:44 UTC 2013

who is he? a boyfriend?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca Sabo
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 11:04 PM
To: Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] that camping trip I mentioned a couple of
monthsago

Hi all,
I am going on a over night back packing trip of mine in August.  He is not
sure how I will do on it.  He is sighted and he does not want to go hiking
or rock climbing with me infill he sees how I do on the back packing trip.
How do I resure him?  Should I take my guide dog on the trip?
Thanks
Becky Sabo