[Sportsandrec] that camping trip I mentioned a couple of monthsago

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 16:23:19 UTC 2013

Hey Becky,
When I became comfortable with my blindness and who I am as a person, I
stopped hanging out with those who weren't. I don't have relationships where
my blindness is an issue. I know that is hard-core and I'm okay with it. You
have to prove your worth, value, and competence to you and noone else.
Two cents.
JS