[Sportsandrec] New member

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat May 11 12:39:06 UTC 2013

welcome Osman,
Sorry I have never heard of that one.  Who is it by?
Most DVDs suck unles you already know the movements.  I mean as far as
describing what you need to do.  If you can't see it.  There is usually a
lot of  "now swing your arm like this..." or "never allow your knees to turn
this way..." in most instructional dvds.
  If it came with a exercise bibliography
in a PDF or something like that and has decent descriptions than once you
know the movements you can follow most of em.
Bill-----Original Message-----