[Sportsandrec] Gun shooting

Alex Crawford alexc at cabvi.org
Thu May 30 16:48:12 UTC 2013

The United States Association of Blind Athletes (USABA) has shooting as a Paralympic sport. They use audio and laser equipment. An athlete recently did a demonstration of the equipment for my agency, it was quite amazing. The link below is from USABA's website and gives more information about shooting. You should look into becoming a paralympian!

http://www.teamusa.org/US-Paralympics/Sports/Shooting.aspx

Alexandra Crawford, CVRT/COMS
Adaptive Sports & Rec Coordinator
Central Association f/t Blind and Visually Impaired
Ph. (315) 797-2233 x1240
Cell (315) 601-7291
alexc at cabvi.org