[Sportsandrec] Ski for Light

Brice Smith brsmith2424 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:45:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

Has anyone participated in a program called Ski for Light? They teach
blind, visually impaired, and mobility impaired people how to
cross-country ski. I'm 23, have no experience skiing, an interest to
try something different/challenging/extreme and enough vacation days
off work to justify going. Has anyone been, and if so, did you enjoy
the experience? I'm interested, but I also want to make sure the
program is really worth my time off, cost of travel, ETC, before I
apply.

Thanks,

Brice