[Sportsandrec] Ski for Light

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 20:53:56 UTC 2013

Hi Brice,
I have not taken part in their program simply because it is cross country.
I did however work with the people near Stow Vt. in their downhill program
and it was awesome.  I wish I could recall the name of the program but it
was at Bolton mountain.   You can either do a half or full day at a time and
the cost was very reasonable.  i believe I paid under $100 for the full day
including equipment rentel.I went on a thursday and had the place virtually
to myself for most of the day.  I loved it and wanted to come back the
following day but wasn't able to.  Depending on where you live there are a
few downhill programs available some are very reasonable and I believe the
one in Maine is free of charge.(don't quote me on that but thats what I seem
to recall) If you are young and healthy and want something on the extreme
side I would look at downhill rather than cross country.
Bill