[Sportsandrec] Martial Arts for the Blind

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 23:11:47 UTC 2013

ChrisThere are training camps and she has a lot of info about getting
you into a local club let me know if you need anymore information judo
is a really awesome martial art for people who are blind. I believe
Heidi more when of the national coaches is on this list. Hi Brad, I
was a member of the 2012 Paralympic judo team. I am totally blind.

Sent from my iPhone