[Sportsandrec] Martial Arts for the Blind

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Sep 23 01:25:53 UTC 2013

Hello Brad

I started judo 42 years ago. It was a life changing experience for me. I even met my husband in judo classes.

Judo is full contact so it doesn't need any adaptations for blind players.

Here is a great website to learn more. http://judoinfo.com/new/

JODY

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson