[Sportsandrec] martial arts schools

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 04:32:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thanks. I'd rather pay monthly. I really don't think I can make a long term
comittment and sign a contract because finances and time and simply not
knowing my plans. I was afraid most schools asked you to sign contracts.
I already have a gym contract  and I think that would be it.
If you typically have to commit to a contract, I'd probably be better off
taking a class at a community center because you pay for the class then,
like for two months, and then that is it unless you pay again and go to
level II.

I did notice most schools offered a free trial for a month or a certain
period.

I'll probably call a few schools to get specifics, but figured I'd ask here
since several people are into martial arts.

Ashley