[Sportsandrec] martial arts schools

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue Sep 24 20:13:08 UTC 2013

Judo clubs are usually organized as clubs. We were organized as a Boy Scout Explorer Post. We taught at no charge.

Judo came to the US first on military bases and YMCAs. Karate was referred to as judo chops. Those were the good old days.

JODY

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson