[Sportsandrec] Hunting and fishing

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:07:46 UTC 2014

Are you interested in hunting or shooting at a range? I hunt deer, and I
pair up with someone who draws predetermined codes on the back of my hand or
back to tell me where to aim and when to shoot. We use a laser to better
assist my hunting partner in guiding me non-verbally.

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog:
http://joeorozco.com/blog