[Sportsandrec] Hunting and fishing

Scott kmssanderson at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 17:21:49 UTC 2014

I am also a blind hunter, live to hunt!

The best method we have found is what was previously posted, laser sights. I have then on my rifle and hand guns. Crimson Trace, makes a red dot laser that replaces the grips on pistols and works great at night. Still looking for Laser sights to put on my Ruger Blackhawk revolver in 44 mag, can't seem to find any and they need to be green to be seen during daylight hours.

If anyone has any suggestions please speak up. Always fun to tag along regardless if shooting or not thou.

Scott