[Sportsandrec] Martial Arts and Sports

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 14:54:17 UTC 2014

Hello Saadiq
I started judo 43 years ago and I can honestly say that the martial arts changed my life  I was a shy kid in school excluded from gym classes because I couldn't participate in all the ball games. I met my husband Tom in judo classes and we went on to teach our own club with sighted and blind students  our children also grew up with judo. I have also practiced jujitsu aikido and several other forms of martial arts.

I now live in the Sebring Florida area although I used to live just north of West Palm Beach. Florida is the most active state for the martial arts in judo. There is a fantastic club down in Boca Raton. If you do a Google search for Florida judo you will find a website with all the club listings.

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."