[Sportsandrec] some suggestions please

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 22:11:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was starting an online exercise
program on blindcafe.net every M, W,F at 9:30 am.  I got a few emails asking
if the shows would be recorded so they could be accessed later for those of
you who work.  I didn't know at that point as I wasn't sure if it would even
go over well enough to continue with.  I am pleased to report that after
three weeks I have gotten myself a little core group of about a half dozen
people who have shown up virtually every day.  Additionally I have a few
more who wander in now and then.  So with the posative reaction I am getting
so far we have decided to make some recordings to have available "on demand"
thats where I need some suggestions from you guys.  I am going to record one
of the regular workouts we are doing additionally I am thinking about doing
one thats purley a streching session and one thats a totally ab focused one
and I could use some suggestions as to what you would like available if you
choose to join the site and give my programs a try.

Please get back to me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net

If you are interested in checking out my class or any thing else on the site
its easy but you have to sign up at www.blindcafe.net.  Of course its free
and there are sevral subject focused chat rooms as well as described movies
and old tv shows etc.

Hope to A. hear from you and B to see you in class

Bill