[Sportsandrec] Tennis

Tristan Pierce tpierce at aph.org
Fri Mar 21 11:09:27 UTC 2014

Here are two sources.

30-Love Tennis Kit for Students with Visual Impairments. Go to link below.
http://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView

Here is the link to the APH PE website that has tennis videos.
http://www.aph.org/pe/videos.html

Ms Tristan Pierce
Project Leader
Research Department
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
502-899-2380