[Sportsandrec] Tennis

L. M. lori at asmodean.net
Fri Mar 21 11:35:28 UTC 2014

I Have not tried the entire kit, but have used the ball and have had
success.

In addition, if working on mechanics, it is not necessary to use an
adapted ball for serving as a totally blind person.

Hitting off a garage door provides an opportunity for individual
repitiion or having someone who can feed balls  to help develop
backhands and forehands helps any player regardless of vision.