[Sportsandrec] Blind Match Racing Worlds

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Sun Sep 21 16:41:59 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The US team consisting of Kris Scheppe, Scott Ford, Jim Kerr, and coach
Geoff Rudolf took the bronze medal at the 2014 Blind Match Racing World
Championships held in Sheboygan, WI, September 9th-14th. This was the
first time the US has participated in Blind Match Racing. The event was
sailed on Sail Sheboygan's Sonars.

Here's a great article that was in the Sheboygan Press about me.
http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story/sports/outdoors/silent-sports/2014/09/12/blind-sailor/15541305/

If you'd like more information about getting into sailing let me know.

Kris Scheppe