[Sportsandrec] Teaching kids baseball

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:37:38 UTC 2015

Try www.sportsyncradio.com or a similar product. It's a radio with a slider switch on it that lets you delay a live radio broadcast to match it up with the TV. You could even connect it to a home stereo through the auxiliary input, mute the TV and you and your kids could listen to the same audio while they watch. Good luck

Audrey T. Farnum
Sent from my iPhone