[Sportsandrec] Holding onto your sited jogging partner

Marana weber missmarana at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:30:19 UTC 2015

Actually, the rope is the best solution that I have found. The trick is getting one that is short enough to be close enough to your partner to follow, but long enough so you can not only hold it in your hand, but kind of wrap it around your hand as well that way you have a really good grasp on it. This allows both partners arms to swing freely, and it's pretty easy to stay in stride. If your partner needs you to go one way or the other, a gentle tug on the rope helps guide. If they need you to follow behind them for any reason, they can just take the lead holding the rope over their shoulder. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone