[Sportsandrec] taekwondo

Marana weber missmarana at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:41:53 UTC 2015

I have never met anyone who does Thai Kwan Doe, but it's great that you make it work and enjoy it. BJJ and Judo work well largely because of close contact. How do you make this work. I have been discussing trying some Muay Thai with our instructor, but rather than striking and kicking, we were going to focus more on up close clenching, elbow and knee strikes. I would be interested to know how you make the kicks work for you though.

Sent from my iPhone