[Sportsandrec] taekwondo

LittleDove Cole littledove963 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 20:14:14 UTC 2015

hi
hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have said before that i'm
doing martial arts, but I don't remember if I said which one i'm
doing. i'm doing songahm taekwondo, and I love it very much. I have
seen quite a few of you say you're doing brazillian juijitsu, which
I've never tried but I do hear it's great for blind people to do
easily. we don't have it available in my area, and we only have the
one taekwondo school in my town. i'm thankful that we at least have
one though. does anyone else on here do taekwondo? I haven't yet found
anyone else who's blind and doing taekwondo.