[Sportsandrec] Treadmill maintenance

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 13 18:28:50 UTC 2015

It's not an exact science, so one fourth of a bottle more or less is not a big concern. If you have a food scale, you could have someone tell you how many ounces are in the bottle then you just pour one fourth at a time into a different container. Water does Waymore than oil, but most food scales aren't calibrated enough to tell the difference. Other methods may include using measuring cups or spoons…

As for making sure you have adequate coverage, you can just make sure you have an even amount across the deck and then just let the belt run for a bit it will spread out evenly along the decks length.

Hope this helps.
Kelly

Sent from my iPhone