[Sportsandrec] Treadmill maintenance

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Tue Dec 15 17:05:57 UTC 2015

greetings  and blessings in Jesus name. -
 when lubricating, be sure to use to much verses not enough. that’s always been my policy on things of this nature.
 now don’t make it a point to purposely use to much but also be sure you don’t use to little as that would cause problems down the road.
 Brother Timothy Clark