[Sportsandrec] Running

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:25:17 UTC 2015

Kelly and Ryan,

Can either one of you go more in depth behind interval training and
how it may or may not help.

I find that when I was just trying to run fast and run more than a
mile at a "fast" pace, I practically killed myself. However, with the
Lolo treadmill app I have I've been doing intervals and find myself
running longer distances without keeling over and dying. I found
myself working up to a 6 mile run relatively quickly. Now I'm
pregnanat and running very little but hoep to get back into running
some time in May.

LM