[Sportsandrec] New list member

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 13 21:43:51 UTC 2015

Hi Marana,
Welcome.  I am somewhat new to this list also.  I share your interest in
bodybuilding, and have a long history in the sport but pretty much became a
slob upon losing my sight about eight years ago, but after dealing with the
sudden and complete sight loss, I got back in the gym after several years.
I now work out nearly with the same intensity that I did as a sighted
fitness junkie.  So I share your interest in nutrition also.

Welcome again,
Michael