[Sportsandrec] Interval training?

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 16:15:19 UTC 2015

Hey friends,
I have begun interval training which seems to be in fashion lately. I knocked out three rounds of high intensity interval training yesterday. Volume pushups, a couple of pull lifts, and a couple push lifts were included. I was pretty gassed between each round to the point I was concerned with soreness as well as curious about finishing the workout. I did. However, after probably ten to fifteen minutes I felt like I could have burned through the entire thing again. Why?
It was really fun and I encourage people to try it.
Joe