[Sportsandrec] Diversity

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:41:42 UTC 2015

You will thrive with variety in your life. Just because you may only "train
X number of days in a week does not mean you should not be active doing
other physical things on the other days.I lift three times and swim, walk,
stretch and work in the yard(that last one can be some hard work)
The most important thing is to find things you enjoy and just have fun with
it.  If whatever you are doing is drudgery than its hard to get excited
about doing it and you will either not put your all into it or worse will
end up quitting all together

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"