[Sportsandrec] Workout dvd

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:00:00 UTC 2015

Hi Minh,
Please also consider checking out my class on www.blindcafe.net.
 You have to register with the site which of course is totally free and then
a simple software download so you can communicate with the others in the
class and that's all you need.
 As I said previously we meet at 9:00AM (EST) every Mon, Wed and Fri
Hope to see you and any of the rest of you there in the near future
Bill

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"