[Sportsandrec] Developmental Goalball Tournament Invitation

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 12:28:28 UTC 2015

2nd Annual Star Spangled Goalball Tournament Sponsored by Dicks Sporting
Goods
Tournament Overview

The TNABA Star Spangled Goalball tournament was created in 2014 as a
championship tournament for developing teams that perhaps have not had the
experience
to compete for gold on the national level, and who would like a competitive
opportunity to win some hardware. This event will feature 8 men's teams, 8
Women's teams, and will honor our brave Veterans players. This tournament is
open to all teams with priority given to those teams that have either
competed
in a USABA regional and placed 5th or lower, or a team that has not competed
in a regional tournament at all. Pool players are welcome as always. TNABA
and our partners have made every effort to make this tournament available at
an affordable cost and as simple as possible, so that your team can focus
on competing and growing as a cohesive unit.

Tournament Dates

The 2nd Annual Star Spangled Goalball Tournament will be held June 26 -27th
at the TN School for the Blind in Nashville Tennessee, 115 Stewarts Ferry
Pike,
37214. We will get started Friday Evening at 6pm CST and will end Saturday
at 6pm CST.

TO register go to www.tnaba.org <http://www.tnaba.org>  for more details.

Feel free to contact our Tournament Director, Christy Ray, with any
questions or concerns. She can be reached at
sports at tnaba.org <mailto:sports at tnaba.org>