[Sportsandrec] Developmental Goalball Tournament for Men, Women, and Veterans, June 26 & 27

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Thu May 28 16:54:13 UTC 2015

Sorry for duplications! Please help spread the word of the TNABA Star
Spangled Goalball Tournament and deadline approaching.

The TNABA Star Spangled Goalball tournament was created in 2014 as a
championship tournament for developing teams that perhaps have not had the
experience
to compete for gold on the national level, and who would like a competitive
opportunity to win some hardware. This event will feature 8 men's teams, 8
Women's teams, and will honor our brave Veteran players. This tournament is
open to all teams with priority given to those teams that have either
competed
in a USABA regional and placed 5th or lower or developing teams that has not
competed in a regional tournament at all. Pool players are welcome as
always.

The 2nd Annual Star Spangled Goalball Tournament will be held June 26 -27th
at the TN School for the Blind in Nashville Tennessee, 115 Stewarts Ferry
Pike,
37214. We will get started Friday Evening at 6pm CST and will end Saturday
at 6pm CST.

To honor our brave veterans and service members TNABA is proud to offer this
tournament free of charge to any veteran or service member. This includes
tournament fees, meals, lodging, and ground transportation. Unfortunately we
are unable at this time to offer free travel to the tournament, however once
you arrive in Nashville we will treat you like family with our southern
hospitality.

To Find out more or to Register go to:

https://beta.tnaba.org/SSGT

Contact Christy Ray, at sports at tnaba.org or via phone at 615-544-5222.