[Sportsandrec] Any tandem cyclists here?

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:48:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am so happy to be back on the list, after a five year hiatus. Then, I was in Austin, but now in Sacramento.

I’ve been riding tandem for about 18 years, as a blind cyclist. I’ve ridden across the country and have competed up to the world level. Most of all, I just enjoy feeling good and sharing the ride with great people. I also perform most of the maintenance and repair on my tandems. For me, it’s so much more than a bike ride. It’s a huge part of my social, spiritual, and psychological well-being. The e-word is in there somewhere, though most of the time, I don’t really notice it.

If there is anything I can do to assist you in this arena, please let me know. Now is a great time to be thinking about the upcoming season.

All the best,

Ron Burzese, NOMC

http://bicyclingblind.org <http://bicyclingblind.org/> Connecting blind cyclists with sighted, tandem pilots.