[Sportsandrec] Any tandem cyclists here?

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:06:57 UTC 2015

Hello Ginny,

Nice to meet you. Short for Virginia? Where are you located? In Which sports are you interested?

I’d like to keep you hanging on a wire, for a bit, but will tell you the answer, to be gracious.

Are you ready? Drumroll, please.

The e-word is, exercise. When I ride tandem, I enjoy it so much that I don’t feel like I’m exercising, because I’m distracted by conversation, freedom, and the beauty of Creation, even though I cannot see it.

Regards,

Ron in Sacramento