[Sportsandrec] Any tandem cyclists here?

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Tue Oct 27 15:04:41 UTC 2015

Yes Ginny is for Virginia.

I'm in Toronto Canada.  I have a tandem - co-motion - Torpedo - I can
accomodate a captain for 5ft 2 to 6 ft 4 .    I'm not as avid as you
are.   I go in a fund raiser ride in late June evry year - 100 miles.  -
and so I spend about 3 months riding and preparing for it.   Quite a
blast.

I downhill ski in the winter (Have to pack the bike away) and sail as
well in the summer.   Lots of competing interests.

I guees you can ride all year long.   How wonderful!

Ginny

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 27, 2015, at 10:07 AM, Ron Burzese <rrburzese at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Ginny,
>
> Nice to meet you. Short for Virginia? Where are you located? In Which
sports are you interested?

> I’d like to keep you hanging on a wire, for a bit, but will tell you
the answer, to be gracious.

> Are you ready? Drumroll, please.
>
> The e-word is, exercise. When I ride tandem, I enjoy it so much that I
don’t feel like I’m exercising, because I’m distracted by conversation,
freedom, and the beauty of Creation, even though I cannot see it.

<sportsandrec at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>> Hey Ron - I'm new to the list.   What's the e-word??
>> Ginny

When printing is required please choose to double-side or re-use paper.