[Sportsandrec] Any tandem cyclists here?

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Tue Oct 27 17:15:57 UTC 2015

Hello all: I've been wanting to tandem  bike for sometime now, for years really, but just haven't ever gotten the opportunity to date. Hopefully all that's going to be changing relatively soon this year. Can anyone tell me: what do you do with your guide dog when you're out pedaling away on the concrete or wherever else you might be? Please let me know what you do with your guides. Thank you, :-) Erika

Sent from my iPhone