[Sportsandrec] hadley webanar

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:30:23 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle,
Look forward to seeing you there. Re the software,
Its pretty straight forward. Just download the plugin for the conference
software and as long as that is running you should be good.
Come into the room a little early to make sure you are good. If you hit
control and you hear a blup kind of sound you are good.
For any of you that have attended my class on blindcafe.net it seems to be
the same software.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"