[Sportsandrec] Cheat meal/ day?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 00:06:21 UTC 2015

Joe,
Its really much better to acknowledge the craving deal with(accept) it and
go on.  If you try to fight it it will just get much worse.  One important
thing is to eat slowly and enjoy that treat meal.  Don't think of it as a
cheat.  That's creating negative stuff in your mind. Instead think, "I have
been eating really good and I deserve this special treat."  If you try to
fight it and prolong it the slice of pizza can easily turn into a whole pie!
You will probably also find that it won't take much to satisfy your cravings
after a while. I know if I eat real clean the things I might have craved in
the past just don't taste that great after a while.  I do have a question
though, Just how clean are you eating and why?  I mean its important to try
to eat healthy and limit the garbage but I think its unrealistic to stay on
a strict eating plan all the time unles you have a specific goal or specific
health issues. For most of us its about keeping some balance and a super
strict eating plan takes a lot of work.
Bill

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com