[Sportsandrec] Cheat meal/ day?

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Mon Sep 28 03:22:38 UTC 2015

I think having a meal per week that differs from your normal diet is fine! I would be mindful of portion size. Just because you are having different foods doesn't mean you have to over eat during that meal. I very occasionally have a dark soda. If I make that choice, my preference is to have one of the very small 8oz cans. It takes care of my craving and is way better than going for the 20oz.

Sent from my iPhone