[Sportsandrec] talking heart rate monitors

Steven chica steven.chica at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 03:25:48 UTC 2015

It's nice to see other rowers! I'm currently a college rower and visually impaired. In terms of heart rate monitors I use a Polar ft4 which is pretty basic but they do sell Bluetooth heart rate because our ergs and bikes all have Bluetooth capabilities which some of my teammates take advantage of. Hope to hear back and talk some rowing!

Steven Chica