[Sportsandrec] foot restraints for a terra trike

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 8 23:12:21 UTC 2016

My suggestion is what is called a clip was pedal. It's a special petals that clips to the bottom of the bracket on a cycling shoe. Please come in hundreds of varieties… I think for your wife's needs my first recommendation would be the speed play frogs. They are easy to get into, offer lots of float or movement for the foot, and are are usually one of the better all-around clipless designs. She Mono however is probably the most popular in designs. Strongly suggest a mountain bike type clip a system, just because the shoes are better for walking around in than Road shoes. Personally, baskets and straps are just more difficult. You have to constantly adjust the straps, and they're just not as good all around. Personal Pinyan. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone