[Sportsandrec] So, I have to ask

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Mon Aug 8 14:03:51 UTC 2016

Here is the thing to consider. The yoga mat for the blind does not take your height into consideration. Where my hands would be and where a 6ft tall man's hands would be for certain poses would be different. It does not make sense as a good product to me. I would go with a 29 dollar yoga mat and spend the extra money on some one on one training to address those poses you are having trouble with.

Sent from my iPhone