[Sportsandrec] fantasy football.

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Wed Aug 24 22:10:18 UTC 2016

Yes. I have been running fantasy football leagues for about 15 years. At present, the best option for accessible, free league management is Yahoo Fantasy. The iPhone app is accessible and last season at least, even the ability to draft from the app was doable. They just did a major update to the app so I haven’t tried to draft from it since the update. After the update, the app is still accessible for the most part but it is more cumbersome and less intuitive in my opinion. The web interface works fine if you change the setting at the bottom of your team page to the classic format instead of the drag and drop format. Auto draft is an option, but if it’s a chapter activity, you could also have a live, in person draft party and draft your teams offline. Or, if you are spread out, you can do an offline draft via email or a conference call. After the draft, your commissioner enters the draft results into Yahoo. The process to enter draft results is doable with a screen reader with patience. I host my league on a site called myfantasyleague.com. This site is mostly accessible but it is a pay site. I believe it is about $80 per league for the season. I use it because it offers more customization of league rules and schedules. It’s probably more feature rich than you need if you are just wanting to get started in fantasy. I will be happy to help or offer advice if you wish to contact me offline.

Audrey T. Farnum
atfarnum at icloud.com <mailto:atfarnum at icloud.com>