[Sportsandrec] Activity tracker for swim

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Tue Feb 23 00:21:15 UTC 2016

Put the older Garmins in your swim cap for open water swims for GPS tracking. Newer multi sport and swim specific GPS Garmins track open water swims quite well. The reason you have to set a pool length indoors is because GPS signals don't work indoors, won't be an issue in outdoor pools. .

Sent from my iPhone