[Sportsandrec] Zumba?

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:58:30 UTC 2016

Bridgit,

We all have those days. To make yours better, here's a video of a cute
baby cheetah meowing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btR9rAcdzo

One of my goals in life is to see that blind people, in general,
support each other to raise the bar a little bit. I just don't know
that hoping for a couple of free private lessons in order to be a
happier, healthier person is the particular battle I want to pick.

Warmth,

On 7/18/16, Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter via SportsandRec
<sportsandrec at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> No, you're right. And yes, many times we have a few extra steps to
> accomplishing something, like an exercise class, that sighted people don't.
> There is a fine line and a balance, and it's up to the individual to
> determine what is best for them.
>
> I'm just in a mood today, smile. But I do think we sometimes expect certain
> things without first just trying. We all do it, me included. My grad school
> is paid for by a rehab agency, and I've also received scholarships because
> I'm blind. So...
>
> Sorry for the tangent. I know I sound judgey, not my intention, just a
> question posed wrong.
>
> Bridgit

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/timbersgirl
>>> 2