[Sportsandrec] Zumba?

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:42:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
40 lbs is a totally reachable goal. Not a quick and easy one but totally
doable.
If I can be of any help with diet or exercise suggestions I would be happy
to help.
Email me directly at kociabafitness at gmail.com if you are interested.
Just to be clear, Iam not trying to sell you anything. Just offering a
little help and support.
Bill

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com