[Sportsandrec] Zumba?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:16:38 UTC 2016

Well, I do admit it can be easier said than done. The big push for me has
been having kids. I want certain things to be important to them, like health
and activity, and if I don't set the example, they certainly won't think
twice about it. It's all about figuring out what is important to you and
taking steps to achieve it. If that means budgeting, so be it. We all put
our money somewhere, often not always making the best choices. Like I have a
friend who doesn't understand why I spend the money on organic foods because
it's usually a little pricier, but she spends quite a bit on fastfood each
week, and if she channeled the money for fastfood into healthier choices at
the market, she would likely spend about the same. It's all about
perspective. Me, my foolish purchases, shoes, LOL!

Bridgit