[Sportsandrec] Question about triathlons

Erin K Work e.kav.coms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:49:43 UTC 2016

Rachel Weeks in Florida does triathlons and at least one Ironman - she's visually impaired and hearing impaired and likes to share her story and help others. She's at the Florida Division of Blind Services and on FB. You'll find stories on her if you google her too. Sorry I don't have contact info, but I've heard her speak and I'm sure she could answer all of your questions - even ones you haven't yet thought of :)
Erin