[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} RE: question about other sports

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:44:02 UTC 2016

Audrey
 I just repeated some of what you posted  because I was writeing  as your
post came in.
A few more thoughts  are to avail yourself to yard games and don't let
people sideline you. I played bochi ball last week for the first time. Most
people are more than happy to spot for you if they like you. I have found
that people enjoy having me participate  it is fun and also a good teaching
tool. Just find a way to have people line you  up and tell you how   far
your intended target is and how far off and in which direction once you make
a shot. That way you can adjust for the next time. I also like to play
hourse shoes. It is not as hard for a blind person to do as most people
might  think. With  hourse shoes I just have someone tap the spike with
something so I can here  where it is and then they back out of the way and I
launch.

Let us all know what you find in your area and how things go.